As we discussed on phone I am sending you the job description for the opening position I have, please if you are interested let me know.
• Be responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in compliance with all financial policies, IFRS, ICFR (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting) and DC&P (Disclosure Controls and Procedures).
• Prepare statutory recording for TSX such as MD+A, AIF and proxy circulars, and are maintained in compliance with company policies and IFRS.
• Prepare budgets by establishing schedules; collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data; recommending plans.
• Interact and negotiate with internal audit firms, banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit companies, suppliers, and collection agencies; review all financial agreements, contracts and insurance policies.
• Produce and distribute project reports on a regular basis, as well as provide support to managers and answer their questions and requests.
• Revise cash requirements and prepare bank transfers as needed.
• Participate in the development of long-term financial forecasts and related budgets.
• lead the annual year-end audit process with the external auditors.
• Manage the bookkeeping function, including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
• Manage quarter-end and year-end close process.
• Regularly produce and distribute project reports, support managers and answer their questions and queries
• Prepare capital transactions and reconciliations.
• Analyze accounts, records, reports, journal entries, ledgers, and other accounting documents for accuracy and completeness.
• 5 to 10 years of experience/ in public company is an asset
• Fluently Bilingual